The best recipe for sponge cake ever!!
Sponge Cake: Ingredients
- 100 g Cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 80 g fine sugar
- 3 eggs
- 30 g coffee milk
- 40 g water
- 80 g butter, softened
- 10 g SP
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 175 C. Grease a 20cm round cake tin, line the base with greaseproof paper or waxed paper and grease the paper.
- Sift the flour and baking power together, then set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine the fine sugar, salt, eggs, coffee milk, water and SP. With the mixer on low, blend to mix about 1 minute.
- Add the dry ingredients in de bowl, beating about 7 minutes until smooth and well blended.
- Melt the butter in the oven.
- Lower the speed to level 1, add the melted butter in the bowl, spoon by spoon.
- Continue beating about 2 minutes at the same level.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and smooth the surface.
check out !
KitchenAid KSM150PSWH Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer, White
KitchenAid K45SS Classic 250-Watt 4-1/2-Quart Stand Mixer, White
Wilton 2104-2546 53 Piece Supreme Cake Decorating
Wilton 2104-2546 53 Piece Supreme Cake Decorating Set
50 Easy Party Cakes
Sweet And Simple Party Cakes
The Cake Decorator's Motif Bible: 150 Fabulous Fondant Designs with Easy-to-Follow Charts and Photographs